It’s no wonder that every year more and more families are choosing to cruise as a vacation option. Not only is it simple - unpack once and explore multiple destinations - but they’re stuffed with new and exciting activities galore to please your little sailors! Gravity-defying waterslides. Breakfast with their favourite fictional characters. Riding a bike... in the air! These modern ships have plucked fun activities straight out of your kids’ imaginations!
Kid Approved Amenities
- Splash parks and kids’ pools.
- Sports complexes, minigolf, basketball, soccer and even skating.
- Climbing walls.
- Surf simulators.
- Bungee trampolines.
- Zip lines.
- Arcades, video games, music, entertainment and themed parties.
- Learning through fun (art classes, cooking lessons, science experiments).
- Kid-friendly meals, beverage packages, pizzerias, hamburger joints, ice cream parlours and even fine dining.
Your kids are in great hands with staff who are trained and experienced! You relax while your children play. Most cruise lines have identification bracelet systems that allow you to know where your children are at all times and make it easy to reach you.
- Baby And Toddlers’ Clubs: 06 months - 03 years old
- Kids’ Clubs: 03 - 12 years old
- Teens: 13 - 17 years old
Sneak Peak At Some Of The Family Features
Norwegian Cruise Line
Guppies Nursery, Splash Academy and Entourage for Teens.
Fun Time Dinners and Happy Dinners. Young Club and Teens Club with DJ parties, prom nights and on-board perks’ card.
Carnival Cruise Line
Seuss at Sea - character parades and Green Eggs and Ham breakfasts. Skyride, IMAX, WaterWorks and Hasbro, The Game Show, and Camps for all ages.
Fun with Peppa Pig. Mini, Maxi and Teens clubs. Princess for a Day and Captain in Training.
Guppy Club and Teens Club.
Source: Air Canada Vacations