Upon landing in Papeete, you will be transferred to the pier where you board a ferry to Moorea (approximately 30 minutes).
Stay in leisure for 5 nights at Hotel Hilton Lagoon Resort & Spa (5*) in a Garden Pool Bungalow with daily breakfast.
Fly from Moorea to Bora Bora.
Stay in leisure for 4 nights at Conrad Bora Bora Nui (5*) in an Overwater Villa with daily breakfast and dinner.
Fly from Bora Bora to Papeete, Tahiti. In Papeete you will transfer flights and fly back home.
Hotel Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa (5*)
An Eco-Friendly Stay In French Polynesia
Surrounded by the crystal-clear water of the Pacific Ocean, our eco-friendly hotel features over-water bungalows and the only over-water restaurant in Moorea. Our tour desk can help arrange tours and activities, from snorkeling with stingrays to 4x4 tours. We have a full-service spa, lagoon-style pool, tennis courts, and a fitness center with yoga classes.
Amenities And Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel.
- On-site restaurant.
- Soak up the sun and create some splashing memories at our sparkling outdoor pool.
- Complimentary on-site parking is available.
- Our fitness center has everything you need for an excellent workout.
- Print, fax, and more on site at our business centre.
Accessible Features Include
- Accessible business centre.
- Accessible concierge desk.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width.
- Accessible hotel restaurant.
- Accessible parking.
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility.
- Accessible public entrance.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business centre.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool.
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide.
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812 mm).
- Cutlery with oversized or adapted handles.
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light.
- Grab bars in bathroom.
- Level or ramp entrance into the building.
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged.
- Roll-in Shower.
- Room Accessible by Request.
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access.
Accessible Features Not Available
- Accessible exercise facility.
- Accessible registration desk.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa.
- Accessible swimming pool.
- Accessible transportation with advance notice.
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request.
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders.
- TTY for guest use.
- Valet only parking.
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility.
- King Garden Guestroom.
- King Deluxe Garden Bungalow with private pool.
- King Bungalow with lagoon view.
- King Garden Bungalow with private pool.
- Twin Deluxe Garden Bungalow with private pool.
- Twin Garden Bungalow with private pool.
- King Overwater Bungalow.
- King Overwater Bungalow with panoramic view.
- King Premium Panoramic Overwater Bungalow.
- King Garden Suite with private pool.
Dining And Drinks
A buffet breakfast and fine dining evening menu are served at Arii Vahine with live entertainment on select days. For something a little more casual, head to Rotui Bar & Grill by the lagoon or savor a traditional French crepe at the only over-water restaurant on the island at Toatea.
Our treatments and services are inspired by ancestral Tahitian techniques and we use the sacred Polynesian Monoï oil in our massages. For the complete Tahitian experience, try one of our signature treatments, such as our Moorea Lagoon and Moorea Volcanic massages. We also have an anti-jetlag massage treatment for weary travellers.
Conrad Bora Bora Nui (5*)
A Blissful And Luxurious Resort
The Conrad Bora Bora Nui is a blissful and luxurious resort where relaxation and unparalleled views await you. Located on a private island - Motu To'opua, our guests experience the longest private stretch of soft white sand beaches nestled between the soaring backdrop of Mount Otemanu and the mesmerizing lagoon.
Our fully renovated resort boasts a variety of accommodations, from the spacious Lagoon View Suites perfect for families, to the spectacular overwater villas and extravagant Presidential Villas. Dining options are in abundance and are sure to satisfy your culinary experience with six restaurants and bars.
For the adventurous, there is an array of activities from hiking to swimming with sharks. For a truly unique experience, spend a day at our private islet Motu Tapu, enjoy a picnic prepared by our chefs, sip on Champagne, and take in the serenity.
Unwind and relax by the impressive infinity pool. Hina Spa, located on the hilltop, offers serenity and breathtaking views.
Amenities And Services
Enchanting environments, indulgent amenities and personalized service are the hallmarks of our Bora Bora resort. Polynesian culture and mythology are highlighted throughout the resort, and our public spaces invite the natural beauty of the island to be constantly present.
Our six restaurants and lounges all have mesmerizing views, and the Hina Spa offers Elemis facial treatments, locally sourced spa products and an outdoor treatment deck overlooking the lagoon. Take a dip in the oversized infinity pool - stay for the captivating views at sunset - and request your favorite cocktail at the swim-up bar.
Children will love our miniature golf course and the entertainment options at the Tamari'i Kids Club. One room, for ages 4-7, features an outdoor play structure, while an adjacent room, for ages 8-14, has a selection of games. Babysitting services are also available.
Find the best of both worlds - seclusion and connection - during your tropical escape. The only resort on the Motu To'opua islet, Conrad Bora Bora Nui also has a second islet, Motu Tapu, that's available exclusively to our guests. Enjoy the convenience of water shuttle transportation between islets and complimentary WiFi across the resort.
Luxury services include personal concierges, nightly turn-down service, and in-room dining 24 hours a day. Use the Conrad Concierge App to access all service offerings from your tablet or smartphone.
Our modern and well-appointed accommodation has been thoughtfully designed around Bora Bora's key feature - the lagoon and Motu Tapu. All of our suites and villas are inspired by traditional Polynesian décor and have been designed to deliver comfort, space and breathtaking views.
- Garden View Pool Villa
- King Beach Pool Villa
- King Deluxe Overwater Villa
- King Horizon View Pool Villa
- King Otemanu View Pool Overwater Villa
- King Overwater Pool Villa
- King Overwater Villa
- King Sunset View Overwater Pool Villa
- King Garden View Suite
- King Garden Villa
- King Lagoon View Suite
- Presidential Overwater Villa
- Royal Pool Overwater Villa
- Twin Lagoon View Suite
Dining And Drinks
Conrad Bora Bora Nui features six unique restaurants and bars - from casual lounges to memorable fine dining. Count on dazzling views, delicious regional specialties and exceptional experiences at any venue you choose.
For your convenience, in-villa dining is available 24 hours a day.
Where life demands the exceptional, Hina Spa delivers a luxury retreat for those who appreciate the finer things. Perched on a hilltop, Hina Spa is a haven of comfort and beauty with breathtaking views. This soulful place, nestled in volcanic rock, will bring you energy and serenity
Hina Spa is named after the goddess Hina. In legends, Hina is always presented as the ambassador of beauty, charm, sweetness, well-being and joie de vivre. On most islands and in different versions, she is also said to be at the origin of the coconut tree, the indispensable nurturing tree of all Ma'ohi people. Hina, whose presence can be felt in the shimmer of a moon-ray or in the rustle of a coconut palm, remains the symbol of serenity and well-being.
Explore the extensive menu of treatments designed for singles, couples and for the expecting mum. Using the finest natual products incluidng ELEMIS, britans #1 Luxury Skincare brand, one of the unique features of the spa is the relaxation zone, fully equipped with a sauna and steam room, designed to reunite body and mind before and after your treatment.
Hina Spa is unparalleled in Bora Bora, offering luxury products, breathtaking views, world class service and treatments.